All students must be enrolled or re-enrolled IMMEDIATELY to continue to be students at KCKPS. You can get enrolled for the first time by doing a couple of things:
- Go to Infinite Campus to start the enrollment process.
- Contact your child’s school
- Call Student Services for support at 913-279-2248
If you did not re-enroll your current student, please visit the re-enroll link to re-register for the 2021-22 school year through your Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
Just so you know you will need a few things to enroll:
- Proof of Residency (Utility bill, rental or lease agreement, DL with current address)
- Immunization records (Students must be up-to-date for attendance)
- Birth Certificate
- Physicals for students 9 and younger