What is Cerner Tech Impact?
The tech Impact program opens the door for high school students to gain experience in an IT career and a path to excellent high paying employment during school and beyond. As an intern, students will develop their professional skills along with technical knowledge during a year long program that will most definitely benefit their employability as school ends and careers begin.
Who should apply for the program?
Students who are interested in a career in Systems Administration, Systems Engineer or Software Engineer or other related technology careers should apply for the program.
How do students participate in the program?
Classes are held at Cerner’s Continuous Campus
- Transportation Provided
- M – F for 3 hours – 2 Semesters
- AM Group – 7:30a – 10:30a
- PM Group – 11:20a – 2:20p
1st Semester –
- Employability Skills Development
- Technical Skills Development
- Database Management Course
- Kansas City Kansas Community College College – 3 credits
2nd Semester – Cerner Scholars Internship – Competitive Selection Process
Who should I contact if I am interested in the program?
Contact: Andrew Azwell