- 4.5 credits in English (English I, II, III, IV and Speech)
- 4.0 credits of Mathematics
- 3.0 credits of Social Studies
- 3.0 credits of Science
- 1.0 credit of Physical Ed.
- 1.0 credit of Fine Arts
- 6.5 Electives (including 1.0 credits of Career & Technical in Graduation Pathway*)
- 2.0 credits of World Languages
25 Credits required total!
*These include fine arts, humanities, the sciences, and many of our electives.
Students are highly encouraged to review their transcript each semester to ensure timely progress and do more than the minimum graduation requirements. Please consider the following when selecting courses with your parents, counselors, and teachers:
- 25 credits are the minimum required
- All students are encouraged to take the most college preparatory curriculum possible
- Kansas Regents Requirements also include:
- 2 years of the same foreign language in high school
- Sciences to include: Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Students applying for state sponsored scholarships must take Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- A rigorous curriculum will provide evidence of college readiness
Grade Level Progress
- 6.0 Credits minimum to Grade 10
- 12.0 Credits minimum to Grade 11
- 18.0 Credits minimum to Grade 12
Students who do not meet minimum credits in May are retained in the same grade for the next school year.
Need to raise your grade? Be sure to focus on the most important assignments with this helpful guide.