Visual & Performing Artists

Are you interested in colleges for the arts?  Well, we have great news for you!  Many college and universities offer arts programs and scholarships.  These programs often require portfolios or auditions for admission and scholarship awards.  While you are here, take a moment to visit one of the many web pages for arts programs and departments provided below- These are just a few examples of the amazing resources you will find on every college campus.  If interested in music scholarships from private and non-profit groups, check out the list provided by the National Association for Music Education (NAfME).

In-State and Nearby College and University Art Programs

Emporia State University
Emporia, KS 66801 • (620) 341-1200

Fort Hays State University
Hays, KS 67601 • (785) 628-4000

Kansas State University
Manhattan, KS 66506 • (785) 532-6011

Pittsburg State University
Pittsburg, KS 66762 • (800) 854-PITT or (620) 235-4251

University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045 • (785) 864-2700

University of Missouri- Kansas City (UMKC)
Kansas City, MO  64110 • (816) 235-1000

Wichita State University
Wichita, KS 67260 • (316) 978-3045

Washburn University
Topeka, KS 66621 • (785) 670-1010

Johnson County Community College
Overland Park, KS 66210 • (913) 469-8500

Kansas City Kansas Community College
Kansas City, KS 66112 • (913) 334-1100

Congratulate the Washington Wildcat Band for representing us well the Southern University High School Band & Dance Camp.